If you are hosting one of our lectures by Dr. Michael Sonick, Dr. Rui Ma or Dr. Stephanie Koo, please see our audio and visual requirements below. Our dentists and team are excited to meet you and participate in your lecture program. If you have any additional questions about our lectures in Fairfield, Connecticut, do not hesitate to contact Fairfield County Implants and Periodontics, LLC at 203-254-2006 for more information.
- We project in a widescreen format 3:1 ratio
- One-piece seamless screen, largest that fits in the room
- LCD Projector with 7,700 Lumens or more, 1600 x 1200 resolution. Projector should be positioned in a way that image is in the middle of screen and fills entire screen
- HDMI or VGA cable connects to projector to PC at the lectern, stereo audio input (mini) from speaker’s laptop to sound system
- One wireless lavalier microphone
- Lectern should have laser pointer, bar stool and flip chart with easel